I’m trying to watch Supernatural, and my family is yelling over each other.
Really, I shut up for your shows. Now shut up for mine.
Going to go read.
I won’t be on much due to the fact that I’m going to be in Phoenix this weekend to visit some family and hopefully get a new car, eek. :)
In the past two hours I have:
- Gone to the bank to see how much I could get a loan for a car for, and all that fun stuff.
- Talked to my grandma about helping me out.
- Talked to my mom about cars, moving, and credit.
- Talked to the bank lady again.
- Talked to an insurance person to get a quote on if I were to move and such.
- And now all I’m waiting on is my dad to call me back, so I can get more on the ball going.
Also, I’m going to pack up my kitchen things today, yay!
I just broke down crying
Why? Because I miss living at home. I miss not having the stress of rent, and of growing up. Granted, I do get sick of my family quickly, but don’t we all? Not living with them is what really needs to happen. I just miss being able to spend quality time with them, and it not be at where any of us work. I feel like since I moved out, I haven’t seen my family nearly as much as I should, and I live in the same town as them. I think my roommates, who parents both live over three hours away, are closer to there parents than I am to mine, why? I love them with more then words can describe, but we hardly talk. And I didn’t realize how much it bugged me until I was driving home after spending the whole day with them. I hope that I can change in the next year. I’m going to send regular texts to my mom, or call her since we’ll be getting off closer to the same time, go home for family dinners, it’s going to be part of my new years goals to reconnect with them and have what we had before I graduated high school.