In the past two hours I have:
- Gone to the bank to see how much I could get a loan for a car for, and all that fun stuff.
- Talked to my grandma about helping me out.
- Talked to my mom about cars, moving, and credit.
- Talked to the bank lady again.
- Talked to an insurance person to get a quote on if I were to move and such.
- And now all I’m waiting on is my dad to call me back, so I can get more on the ball going.
Also, I’m going to pack up my kitchen things today, yay!
When you realize that you’ve been growing up. When you finally see what your childhood used to be. It’s quite a shock.
I had a huge list of things I was going to write, but this day has come so fast that now I don’t have the time to actually write it.
Maybe tomorrow I’ll sit down before Todd shows up and write everything that has happened this past year that has changed me. I’ll write down dreams that I have for next year, hoping to accomplish at least a few of them. I want to live, and show it to all of you.
I hope all of you had a wonderful year. A year of change and growing up. A year of find out who you are, and who you want to go to be. And I hope that next year, will turn out to be everything you want it to be and better. Happy New Year my Tumblr followers. I wouldn’t be able to show how much I care about you without having you. <3