In the past two hours I have:
- Gone to the bank to see how much I could get a loan for a car for, and all that fun stuff.
- Talked to my grandma about helping me out.
- Talked to my mom about cars, moving, and credit.
- Talked to the bank lady again.
- Talked to an insurance person to get a quote on if I were to move and such.
- And now all I’m waiting on is my dad to call me back, so I can get more on the ball going.
Also, I’m going to pack up my kitchen things today, yay!
There are three vehicles I’m majorly in love with.
Now, if only I could get approved financing for one of them…
Today is not as bad as I anticipated.
- I got to see Todd.
- I go paid.
- I got my stitches out.
- I got my financial aid.
- I work over forty hours next week.
- I’m starting to love life.